Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/02 08:29:10 UTC

Re: Persist headers when using cache

Can I have a look at your route?
I’m not sure how you did the persistent.

--
Willem Jiang
Red Hat, Inc.

Posted by marioradev <ma...@softwareag.com>.
EventDrivenConsumerRoute[Endpoint[cache://http-namespaces-softwareag-com-EDA-WebM-Sample-PulsePressRelease-default]
->
Channel[sendTo(Endpoint[nervDefaultJMS://topic:Event::WebM::Sample::Pulse::PressRelease?disableReplyTo=true])]]