Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Michael Douglass <mi...@texas.net> on 1996/07/16 23:46:09 UTC

Sun Releases TCP patch

I haven't seen anyone say anything about this yet; and I know that several
of you are waiting for these patches.

Sun released the TCP Retransmit patches for 2.5 sometime within the last
two days.  You can find them publicly at sunsolve.sun.com under
/pub/netpatches.  They seem to be working great on three of my main
machines (news, mail, and web).

Michael Douglass
Texas Networking, Inc.

  "To be a saint is to be an exception; to be a true man is the rule.
   Err, fail, sin if you must, but be upright.  To sin as little as
   possible is the law for men; to sin not at all is a dream for angels."

              - Victor Hugo, "Les Miserables"