Posted to dev@devicemap.apache.org by Werner Keil <we...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/24 14:42:42 UTC

Mobile Eclipse Testing Day

Dear All,

Looking into upcoming Eclipse DemoCamps or Hackathons, including the one I
aim to co-organize here in Copenhagen again, I saw an upcoming Eclipse
Testing Day on September 25th in Darmstadt, Germany:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_Testing_Day_2013#Submission_details

Now I must say the date is a bit unfortunate, given I am 99% certain to be
at JavaOne also till this day (Sep 20-26 in San Francisco) but the strong
focus on Mobile and Cross-platform Testing and Test Automation sort of
cries for something like Selenium (or a similar tool for Java, .NET, PHP or
another language of choice) with test cases for different mobile devices
supported by a DeviceMap registry or Web Service.

Anyone interested who knows NOT to be at JavaOne that week?

Cheers,
Werner