Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Vijaya Maddela <vi...@eaiesb.com> on 2009/10/07 08:14:55 UTC

JUDDIV3 with MYSQL.....

Hi All,

I am trying to configure JUDDI "juddi-tomcat-3.0.0.beta".

When I try to configure with MYSQL Database I am getting below error.

As described in JUDDI User Guide , I have changed configuration details in
context.xml and persistence.xml. I have attached two xml for reference.

Database tables are created in the database. I am not able to access juddi
(http://localhost:8080/juddi)

Please let me know if I am missing any steps.

Thank You

Much Respect

Vijaya Kumar Reddy.Maddela

vijay.reddy@eaiesb.in

Mobile:9704179993|40-40119993

www.eaiesb.in

RE: jUDDI V3 Steps to Publish Services

Posted by Vijaya Maddela <vi...@eaiesb.com>.
Hi Kurt,
Thanks for your reply.
I am not able to download userguide from svn.

Can you please send me latest docs (User guide & Dev Guide) as an
attachment.

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vijaya,

The signature parts are optional.

Try following the example data in the jUDDI Base TCK module.

--Kurt

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vijaya,