Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Phil Pinkerton <pc...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/20 20:22:49 UTC

HELP client deleted anches was deleted from the repository . How can we reciver it ?anches

TortoiseSVN show that /branches was deleted from the repository.

Can this be recovered using TortoiseSVN ?

--
" The fundamental principle here is that the justification for a physical
concept lies exclusively in its clear and unambiguous relation to the facts

Please Feed and Educate the Children... it's the least any of us can do.

Re: HELP client deleted anches was deleted from the repository . How can we reciver it ?anches

Posted by Phil Pinkerton <pc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.