Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Sebastian <no...@gmx.net> on 2010/10/31 12:30:17 UTC

wicketstuff.org/hudson - No space left on device

hi,

can someone please free some diskspace on the wicketstuff hudson server
please.

I receive "Error deploying artifact: Error creating temporary file for
deployment: No space left on device" when trying to trigger a build.

thanks!

Seb

Re: wicketstuff.org/hudson - No space left on device

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
should be ok now.