Posted to user@chukwa.apache.org by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/11 08:17:48 UTC

Chukwa agent

I found Chukwa to be an interesting project.

Can someone give a little detail on how freshly generated log files are
handled ?

I have downloaded the source code. So a few filenames would help me better
understand.

Thanks

Re: Chukwa agent

Posted by Ariel Rabkin <as...@gmail.com>.
Hrm.  I don't quite understand the question.  Chukwa won't watch or
collect logfiles unless you tell it to. Though you can tell it to
watch a whole directory tree.

--Ari

--
Ari Rabkin asrabkin@gmail.com