Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org> on 2004/02/20 05:20:23 UTC

xdoc plugin

Howdy,

For anyone trying to use the new xdoc plugin, please ignore it and
what's currently in CVS. Bob did some work on the themes and none of it
works correctly anymore so I'm trying to revert some stuff and clean it
up. The reports don't seem to generate either which is my fault. It
shouldn't have been released. Apologies.

--
jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@maven.org