Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Sumit Maheshwari <ms...@apache.org> on 2018/03/27 10:01:53 UTC

Airflow meetup in Bangalore (India)

Hi folks,

Please fill out the small google form (attached below), if you are
interested in attending/presenting in Airflow meetup. If there is a good
amount of interest (15-20 pax at least), then I'll take care of arranging
the meetup.

https://goo.gl/forms/2NF6HtUwpOOTvi373

Thanks,
Sumit

Re: Airflow meetup in Bangalore (India)

Posted by Sid Anand <sa...@apache.org>.
Yes, the idea was to eventually serve and develop the local community by
providing a meet-up of their own.
-s

Posted by Sumit Maheshwari <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sid,