Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by Ashutosh Chauhan <ha...@apache.org> on 2014/03/05 18:09:09 UTC

Re: How long will we support Hadoop 0.20.2?

~6 months have since gone by. Branch 0.13 has now been cut. Is it OK now to
drop 20 shims from trunk. Or, Ed are you still planning to use Hive on
Hadoop 0.20.2,  6 months from now (or whenever 0.14 gets released)

Thanks,
Ashutosh

Posted by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com>.
It has been a while since we talked about this. How about we start an N
month clock starting from today. N can be 3 months not 6.