Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Heiko Seeberger <he...@seebergers.de> on 2008/10/09 18:21:15 UTC

Some bugs in 10-minutes-tutorial

Hi Felix folks,

I am curiously investigating Felix and iPOJO and currently running
through "iPOJO in 10 minutes".

There seem to be some bugs:

-- START BUGS

First create the file "src/spell.checker/SpellCheck.java" in the
spell.checker directory
should be
First create the file "src/spell/checker/SpellCheck.java" in the
spell.checker directory

package spell.check;
should be
package spell.checker;

<ipojo>
<component classname="spell.check.SpellCheck">
	<requires field="m_dictionary"/>
	<provides/>
</component>
<instance component="spell.check.SpellCheck"/>
</ipojo>
should be
<ipojo>
<component classname="spell.checker.SpellCheck">
	<requires field="m_dictionary"/>
	<provides/>
</component>
<instance component="spell.checker.SpellCheck"/>
</ipojo>
Also in spell.checker.bnd the package name has to be fixed:
Private-Package: spell.checker

Create the "src\spell.checker.gui\SpellCheckerGui.java" for the
following implementation:
should be
Create the "src/spell/checker/gui/SpellCheckerGui.java" for the
following implementation:

package spell.gui;
should be
package spell.checker.gui;

As above also fix metadata.xml and the bnd descriptor ...

-- END BUGS

Now I am through and - hey - I really like it. Great idea to have a
"dynamic" UI.

Cheers
Heiko

Re: Some bugs in 10-minutes-tutorial

Posted by clement escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.
Yes, there is a synchronization process. The wiki pages are exported
periodically on the public web site.
But, I saw some other mistakes that I'm going to fix very soon.

Clement

Posted by Heiko Seeberger <he...@seebergers.de>.
Clement,

Posted by clement escoffier <cl...@gmail.com>.