Posted to dev@tika.apache.org by Peter Lee <pe...@apache.org> on 2020/08/24 07:27:28 UTC

Tests failed in windows but not in linux

Hi all,

The tests are failing on my windows : the GeoParserTest are failing cause the class org.apache.tika.parser.geo.GeoParser cloud not be found. But everything works fine on my Ubuntu.
The error is wired. I did some googling but couldn't figure out what's the problem.
Anyone who got same error in Windows?
Lee

Re: Tests failed in windows but not in linux

Posted by Tim Allison <ta...@apache.org>.
W00t! Thank you!

Posted by Bob Paulin <bo...@bobpaulin.com>.
Hi Lee,