Posted to dev@apr.apache.org by Preethi Natarajan <na...@cis.udel.edu> on 2005/11/16 00:50:34 UTC

Re: APR with SCTP streams.

Hello,

As per earlier discussion, I am trying to merge my changes with the latest
APR trunk. I got this through
svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/apr/apr/trunk/

I am not able to get the configure script from configure.in :
complains about AC_PROG_LIBTOOL; I tried to work around that then there
were complains about apr_private_h.in not being found; I cannot do a
build.

I would like to know if I am using the correct URL for the trunk.
Are there daily "compilable" snapshots that are available for patch
creatiion ?

Thanks,
Preethi

Re: APR with SCTP streams.

Posted by Colm MacCarthaigh <co...@stdlib.net>.
On Tue, Nov 15, 2005 at 06:50:34PM -0500, Preethi Natarajan wrote:
> As per earlier discussion, I am trying to merge my changes with the latest
> APR trunk. I got this through
> svn co http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/apr/apr/trunk/
>
> I am not able to get the configure script from configure.in :
> complains about AC_PROG_LIBTOOL; I tried to work around that then there
> were complains about apr_private_h.in not being found; I cannot do a
> build.

Did you run ./buildconf ?

> I would like to know if I am using the correct URL for the trunk.

That's the one alright, it should work.

> Are there daily "compilable" snapshots that are available for patch
> creatiion ?

Yes, but they are the same as trunk/