Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by David Reid <dr...@jetnet.co.uk> on 2001/07/31 12:15:39 UTC

SSL...

Can we add some sample config into httpd.conf for SSL on 2.0?
In some of the examples I saw for 1.3 the session cache used dbm, but as
beos doesn't have dbm but does have sdbm, could that be used instead?  I got
errors when trying to configure using it, hence the question.

However, it builds and runs on beos :)  Another first...

david

Re: SSL...

Posted by David Reid <dr...@jetnet.co.uk>.
It's the config option...

dbm:Blah

Throws up an error in the log...

I'll review and see what's going on but I agree that I expected it to use
apr_dbm and hence no issue should exist.  Hence my question and your
response :)

david