Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Bertrand Guay-Paquet <be...@step.polymtl.ca> on 2012/04/04 18:31:34 UTC

Re: What real life scenario calls for page ID?

Hi,

Is there a JIRA issue tracking this "render wrong page based on page
version" problem? I'm very interested in this issue since sharing links
to stateful pages containing a page version is essentially broken.

Regards,
Bertrand

Posted by MattyDE <uf...@gmail.com>.
I really enjoyed reading this conversation. But still one question is open
for me right know:

How should i able to test my site effectively (while developing) when F5
always shows the oldstate (also when the tomcat has been restarted) ... is
there any workaround to disable this "Behavoir" for the dev-phase?

Thanks in Advance :)

Re: What real life scenario calls for page ID?

Posted by Bertrand Guay-Paquet <be...@step.polymtl.ca>.
I reproduced the issue in the quickstart attached to WICKET-4488.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi Bertrand,