Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by sbalac <sh...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/22 17:08:44 UTC

Trinidad Label wrapping

Hi everybody,
I am wondering if there is a way to have the labels for trinidad components
like <tr:inputText> etc wrap after a certain length rather than appear all
in one line. The problem is that I am using a <tr:formLayout> and I have
multiple input text components. If one of the labels is much longer than the
others, all the text boxes are shifted over

<label1>                              [_____________]
<label2 really long label here>  [_____________]
<label3>                              [_____________]
<label4>                              [_____________]

Is there any way to have it look something like

<label2 really
long label here>    [_____________]

The labels are part of the tr:inputText component defined by the label
attribute

I appreciate any input/suggestions

trinidad 1.0.7 with facelets