Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by MyD <My...@googlemail.com> on 2007/10/29 16:54:13 UTC

AMQ with ajax

Hi guys,

i want to write an web application where users can send / receive messages.
e.g. send: user log in --> send message --> user xxx logged in
      receive: another user gets the message --> user xxx logged in

I think AMQ / ajax is the perfect solution for this.

The problem is that i have no idea how i getting started - i read many times
the documentation and understand nothing. So if anyone can help me with a
short introduction what i have to do and what i need would me help so much.

Thank u very much.

best regards,
MyD

Re: AMQ with ajax

Posted by MyD <My...@googlemail.com>.
Hi JigarP,

i read this many times - but my problem is that i have no idea what i have
to do that i can use activemq on my webserver. The arcticle about ajax ist
not very clear. I have no idea what i have to configure etc. Is it possible
for you to give me a step by step  introduction? This would be very kind of
you.

best regards,
MyD

Re: AMQ with ajax