Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com> on 2005/03/04 10:24:16 UTC

[replication] Is there any way to download expired Internet-Drafts from IETF?

Hi,

I want to read expired Internet Drafts related with LDAP replication
and LDUP.  www.ietf.org doesn't seem to have the expired ones for now.
 Is there any way for me to download those files?

Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/

Re: [replication] Is there any way to download expired Internet-Drafts from IETF?

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, 04 Mar 2005 10:35:33 +0100, Cimballi <ci...@cimballi.net> wrote:
> Maybe you can find what you want here :
> http://www.watersprings.org/pub/id/index-wgl.html

Wow, thank you so much for the fast and accurate information! :)

Regards,

Posted by Cimballi <ci...@cimballi.net>.
Maybe you can find what you want here :
http://www.watersprings.org/pub/id/index-wgl.html