Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by David BERNARD <dw...@freesurf.fr> on 2002/10/16 11:59:40 UTC

[VFS] is dead ?

I 've some patches to submit to VFS team.
I already sent patch and question, but without answer. If VFS is dead,
could I fork a project from VFS ?

| Contrary to popular belief, UNIX is user-friendly. It   |
| just happens to be selective on who it makes friendship |
| with.                                                   |
|                       - Richard Cook                    |

Re: [VFS] is dead ?

Posted by Nicola Ken Barozzi <ni...@apache.org>.
David BERNARD wrote:
> I 've some patches to submit to VFS team.
> I already sent patch and question, but without answer.

I can patch the code if nobody else is on it ATM; probably they have
lots of paid work to do :-)
Give me a reference to the mail and patch you sent and I'll commit it.

The rule is lazy consensus, especially when nobody replies ;-)

             - verba volant, scripta manent -