Posted to dev@streams.apache.org by "Franklin, Matthew B." <mf...@mitre.org> on 2012/12/19 20:29:57 UTC

FW: [VOTE] Release Apache Onami parent 1-incubating

Some things to think about as we get ready to release our own master POM.

-Matt

Posted by Jason Letourneau <jl...@gmail.com>.
I've made some modifications to the master POM - it pulls the remote
resources now and creates the src zip with the license, notice, and
disclaimer files...they go into src/main/resources/META-INF

this then happens for each sub-module as well

Jason

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.

Posted by Jason Letourneau <jl...@gmail.com>.
tracking