Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Nilupul Sandeep <ni...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/24 19:53:12 UTC

(MARMOTTA - 587) KiWi support for Crate DB

Hello Sergio Fernández,
I edited my proposal according to your suggestions. To have TDD approach i
put implementing test cases before adding any new portion of codes. Then i
added that i am going to test the added support using test cases provided
by the organization if there is any. I would like to know putting it there
is alright or not?
And regarding the report from Ruslan Kovalov, It looks like crate.io does
not cover all scalar functions required for implementing the KiWiDialect.
So would you give me some idea about what are the steps I should take to
resolve this?
Thank you!