Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Emerson Cargnin <ec...@bol.com.br> on 2003/09/04 07:29:50 UTC

j2ee and jsr88 duplicated directories

After I configured my cvs to not prune empty directories, it looks like there is two specs dir :
modules/spec(new)/specs/ and j2ee and jsr88 directories. and those are already created (but empty) sibling to modules.
Is it normal or my fault in configuring to not prune empty directories? (this is a configuration under team at eclipse). I know that this feature works in not checking out any empty directory. But I think there's some duplication at the cvs.

Re: j2ee and jsr88 duplicated directories

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@coredevelopers.net>.
Files have been moved.  Turn on directory pruning silly ;-)

--jason