Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Fasil Mohammed <fa...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/06 08:09:30 UTC

Reg. Broadcasting Video

Hi,

I am trying to broadcast a video in an OM room. But due to some issue I am
not able to. It would be great if someone can help me out in this.

I got the broadcast ID using getBroadcastID
Then made a call to
setUserAVSettings("av",  ["avsettings", 0, "av"], 242, 282, _roomId,
loggedInUser.publicSID, -1)
and on the above calls response
I created a netstream object and broadcasted the camera and microphone
stream to the above broadcast id in live mode.

But in the client method newStream gets fired but the parameter is set to
null.

Can you please help me in this regard?

Thanks and regards,

Fasil.ak

Re: Reg. Broadcasting Video

Posted by Fasil Mohammed <fa...@gmail.com>.
after firing this method
setUserAVSettings("av",  ["avsettings", 0, "av"], 242, 282, _roomId,
loggedInUser.publicSID, -1)

I am able to broadcast my video, but there is an issue when  I try to
retrive the users in a room using
conferenceservice.getRoomClientsListByRoomId it does not contain the user
who has fired the setUserAVSettings

Can anyone know what might be causing this? I don't have OM build with me.
Totally dependent upon the OM debug log swf's.

On Sat, Apr 6, 2013 at 11:39 AM, Fasil Mohammed <fa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am trying to broadcast a video in an OM room. But due to some issue I am
> not able to. It would be great if someone can help me out in this.
>
> I got the broadcast ID using getBroadcastID
> Then made a call to
> setUserAVSettings("av",  ["avsettings", 0, "av"], 242, 282, _roomId,
> loggedInUser.publicSID, -1)
> and on the above calls response
> I created a netstream object and broadcasted the camera and microphone
> stream to the above broadcast id in live mode.
>
> But in the client method newStream gets fired but the parameter is set to
> null.
>
> Can you please help me in this regard?
>
> Thanks and regards,
>
> Fasil.ak