Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Daniel Lopez <D....@uib.es> on 2000/06/08 14:15:17 UTC

Command line problem with URLs

Hi,

I'm having a problem while using Xalan-J from the command line. I've
tested with different URL and everything seems to be fine, until a try
to use a URL of the form
http://@myhost.uib.es:port/dir/DoSmthng.do?p_pro_codnum=3&showXMLSource=true

The answer is "File not found:
http://@myhost.uib.es:port/dir/DoSmthng.do?p_pro_codnum=3&showXMLSource=true"
as if it was trying to get a file with that name instead of opening a
URL connection. I browsed the archives and eve looked at the source but
the problems seems to be inside the InputSource class, from which I
don't have the source.
Is this a bug? Am I doing something wrong?
Thanks in advance, please respond to me directly too, as I'm not
subscribed to the list.

Dan
Daniel Lopez Janariz (D.Lopez@uib.es)
Web Services