Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Mark D Weitzel <we...@us.ibm.com> on 2009/08/13 00:08:28 UTC

eclipse galileo, mylan, & jira. having issues....

I just upgraded to Eclipse Galileo and I'm getting a funny error when I
try to use Mylyn to query the jira (see below). It works fine on Ganymede.
Before I start chasing my tail... is anyone else seeing this behavior or
is this some kind of luser error on my part?

Thanks,
-Mark W.

Mylyn Error:
"Error updating attributes: JIRA RPC services are not enabled. Please
contact your JIRA administrator.
Please check repository settings in the Task Repositories view."