Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by daniel alonso <al...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/26 11:48:54 UTC

Is there any way to represent this?

Hi everybody. Firstly, thanks in advance for reading this thread.

I'm working on a brand new project here and we are trying to use tapestry.
At this moment, we found it very nice but we have a little problem: we have
to represent the following situation.

In our application we have a form with a table, which has five rows. Each
row has five input text fields with same names: name, surname, address,
phone and customerID. The question is... there is a tapestry components,such
as Table or something like this, that allows to represent this and avoid the
using of a unique big component with name_1,surname_1,address_1... do you
know what i mean?

                    col1                                 col2
                col3                      col4                    col5

row1             name_1                       surnname_1
address_1               phone_1              customerID_1

row2             name_2                       surnname_2
address_2               phone_2              customerID_2

Thanks in advance for everything to all.

Re: Is there any way to represent this?

Posted by daniel alonso <al...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot Filips, It's worked very nice!. Thanks for your kind words.

Posted by Adam Zimowski <zi...@gmail.com>.
Also make sure you either have a public getter on your model or you
attach a property annotation:

@Property(write=false)
private BeanModel<User> model;

And of course, in your *.tml you need to pass reference to model from
your class:

<t:grid model="model" ...

-adam

Posted by "Filip S. Adamsen" <fs...@fsadev.com>.
Hi,

Posted by daniel alonso <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Adam Zimowski <zi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by daniel alonso <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Filip S. Adamsen" <fs...@fsadev.com>.

Posted by daniel alonso <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by daniel alonso <al...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Kristian Marinkovic <kr...@porsche.co.at>.

Posted by daniel alonso <al...@gmail.com>.

Antwort: Is there any way to represent this?