Posted to dev@wink.apache.org by Nicholas L Gallardo <nl...@us.ibm.com> on 2009/09/02 16:38:17 UTC

Naming next release

All,

There was a previous discussion about whether or not a podling could
release a 1.x release from within the incubator.  That issue being solved,
what are people's thoughts on the next release being Wink 1.0?  I think
we're there, but that's one man's opinion.

-Nick

Nicholas Gallardo
WebSphere  - REST & WebServices Development
nlgallar@us.ibm.com
Phone: 512-286-6258
Building: 903 / 5G-016

RE: Naming next release

Posted by "Snitkovsky, Martin" <ma...@hp.com>.
The time has come ...
+1

Re: Naming next release

Posted by Michael Elman <ta...@gmail.com>.
Personally I think the next release version should 2.1, to reflect the
previous history of the code base.
But 1.0 is also fine with me.

So here my +1.

RE: Naming next release