Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by Deqing Li <an...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/08 03:26:17 UTC

add new layout for tree view, something like brain map

Hi everyone, I want to add a new feature like below:
[image: echarts-tree-label.png]
If you have any new ideas, please let me know.

Best Regards,
Deqing Li

Re: add new layout for tree view, something like brain map

Posted by Sheng Qian <qu...@gmail.com>.
Sounds awesome. Will it be able to expand multiple directions or only able
to expand in a single direction (from left to right)?
------
QuillBlue