Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Heidi Dehaes <in...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/23 10:40:18 UTC

second website

Hello,

I have a ofbiz11.0.4 version on Debian Linux with one database.

I want to know how to setup a second website (webshop) with the same
database only a different layout.

I have a second IP address available.

Regards,
Eric

--
Olagos bvba
http://www.olagos.eu

Re: second website

Posted by Heidi Dehaes <in...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

And i have to copy the ecommerce subdirectory with files to a second
mount point, i guess?

Eric, Heidi

--
Olagos bvba