Posted to users@directory.apache.org by Krish Dey <kr...@gmail.com> on 2022/10/06 15:47:55 UTC

Embedded ApacheDS JDBM Issue

Hi All,

I am used the embedded ApacheDS in JAVA application. I am having issues with JDBM and hitting the bug https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-2333

I want to switch to Mavibot. I am using the ApacheDS 2.0.0-M24.
Is it possible to switch to Mavibot in the ApacheDS 2.0.0-M24 version?

Does the ApacheDS 2.0.0.AM26 use Mavibot Tree by default or we need to explicitly do something in the code?

Thanks everyone for the help so far.

Krish

Re: Embedded ApacheDS JDBM Issue

Posted by Emmanuel Lécharny <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On 2022/10/06 17:47, Krish Dey wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am used the embedded ApacheDS in JAVA application. I am having issues
> with JDBM and hitting the bug
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-2333
> <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRSERVER-2333>
>
> I want to switch to Mavibot. I am using the ApacheDS 2.0.0-M24.
>
> Is it possible to switch to Mavibot in the ApacheDS 2.0.0-M24 version?

Mavibot is avaialble for M24

> Does the ApacheDS 2.0.0.AM26 use Mavibot Tree by default or we need to
> explicitly do something in the code?

Not in the code, but you need to change all teh config where you were
using JDBM to replace that by Mavibot (partitions and indexes):

dn:
ads-partitionId=system,ou=partitions,ads-directoryServiceId=default,ou=config
objectclass: top
objectClass: ads-base
objectclass: ads-partition
objectclass: ads-jdbmPartition -> ads-mavibotPartition
ads-partitionSuffix: ou=system
ads-jdbmpartitionoptimizerenabled: TRUE
ads-partitioncachesize: 10000
ads-partitionsynconwrite: TRUE
ads-partitionid: system
ads-enabled: TRUE

dn:
ou=indexes,ads-partitionId=system,ou=partitions,ads-directoryServiceId=default,ou=config
ou: indexes
objectclass: organizationalUnit
objectclass: top

dn:
ads-indexAttributeId=apacheRdn,ou=indexes,ads-partitionId=system,ou=partitions,ads-directoryServiceId=default,ou=config
ads-indexattributeid: apacheRdn
ads-indexHasReverse: TRUE
ads-indexcachesize: 1000
objectclass: ads-index
objectclass: ads-jdbmIndex -> ads-mavibotPIndex
objectclass: ads-base
objectclass: top
ads-enabled: TRUE

dn:
ads-indexAttributeId=apachePresence,ou=indexes,ads-partitionId=system,ou=partitions,ads-directoryServiceId=default,ou=config
ads-indexattributeid: apachePresence
ads-indexHasReverse: FALSE
ads-indexcachesize: 100
objectclass: ads-index
objectclass: ads-jdbmIndex (same thing as previous)
objectclass: ads-base
objectclass: top
ads-enabled: TRUE

--
*Emmanuel Lécharny - CTO* 205 Promenade des Anglais – 06200 NICE
T. +33 (0)4 89 97 36 50