Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Prothro, John" <Jo...@bmc.com> on 2002/07/10 21:16:30 UTC

RE: HPUX 11 xerces xalan

OK, well, got the latest from cvs but it has build errors.
So, it was suggested that I go back to get 1.7 stable src.
It does not build for erros also.

So... do you guys support native compiles on HPUX with the
-AA switch? The website and download area suggests that you
do support native HPUX builds, but the source does not support
that notion.

Thanks,
John