Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by "Julia Wang (QIUHE)" <Qi...@microsoft.com> on 2015/05/16 07:39:03 UTC

maven artifacts

Our PPMC vote is on the source. Discussed with Markus earlier, both maven artifacts and NuGet are for binaries, I can create those and upload them to staging server and NuGet org with the same source. It is not necessary to put them in the vote list.

Just want to make sure we all agree on it before moving to IPMC vote.

Thanks,
Julia

RE: maven artifacts

Posted by "Julia Wang (QIUHE)" <Qi...@microsoft.com>.