Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk> on 2001/01/01 19:48:11 UTC

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/support htdigest.c htpasswd.c

rbb@covalent.net wrote:

> > >   -exports.c: $(EXPORT_FILES)
> > >   - (cat $(EXPORT_FILES) | ../build/buildexports.sh ../srclib) > $@
> > >   +delete-exports:
> > >   + @if test -f $(TARGET_EXPORTS); then \
> > >   +             headers="`find include/*.h -newer $(TARGET_EXPORTS)`" ; \
> > >   +             if test -n "$$headers"; then \
> > >   +                 echo Found newer headers. Will rebuild $(TARGET_EXPORTS). ; \
> > >   +                 echo $(RM) -f $(TARGET_EXPORTS) ; \
> >
> > RM is not defined for me (and I suspect not for anyone else) in
> > config_vars.mk, so touching a header file breaks the build.
>
> I'll fix the RM issue now.

You'll have noticed that he didn't (but I did, by changing it to rm).

Cheers,

Ben.

--
http://www.apache-ssl.org/ben.html

Re: cvs commit: httpd-2.0/support htdigest.c htpasswd.c

Posted by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk>.
rbb@covalent.net wrote:

> > > I'll fix the RM issue now.
> >
> > You'll have noticed that he didn't (but I did, by changing it to rm).
>
> Actually, I thought I did.  ARGH!  I added the check in configure.in, but
> it wasn't added to config_vars.  :-(

Why do you want to check for rm? Surely it can't be missing - and what
would you use in its place if it were?

Cheers,

Ben.

Posted by Ben Laurie <be...@algroup.co.uk>.

Posted by rb...@covalent.net.

> > > RM is not defined for me (and I suspect not for anyone else) in
> > > config_vars.mk, so touching a header file breaks the build.
> >
> > I'll fix the RM issue now.
>
> You'll have noticed that he didn't (but I did, by changing it to rm).

Actually, I thought I did.  ARGH!  I added the check in configure.in, but
it wasn't added to config_vars.  :-(

Ryan

406 29th St.
San Francisco, CA 94131