Posted to commits@thrift.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2013/04/03 22:40:25 UTC

[Thrift Wiki] Trivial Update of "CyrusQuee" by CyrusQuee

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Thrift Wiki" for change notification.

The "CyrusQuee" page has been changed by CyrusQuee:
http://wiki.apache.org/thrift/CyrusQuee

New page:
Candice is the name people use that would call me though it is not title on my birth record.<<BR>>
<<BR>>
One of the a few love most could jewellery and recently I have in order to take on issues. Managing people is my regular job now. My house is recently in Massachusetts on the other hand need to go for my beloved ones. If you want to find out more money out my website: http://www.<<BR>>
onlinebridalshop.ca/wedding-dresses.php