Posted to ivy-dev@incubator.apache.org by Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/01 11:34:01 UTC

Re: svn commit: r532027 - in /incubator/ivy/core/trunk: CHANGES.txt doc/doc/use/install.html src/java/org/apache/ivy/ant/IvyInstall.java test/java/org/apache/ivy/ant/IvyInstallTest.java

FYI, I've just checked in a change applying option 2 (rename to
haltonfailure, and actually halt on any failure), as concluded in our
discussion.

Let me know if you see any new use case for halting on a more precise reason.

Xavier

On 4/26/07, Xavier Hanin <xa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Below is a copy my exchange with Jeffrey, now I think we should go
> with option 2.
>
> Xavier

Manage your dependencies with Ivy!
http://incubator.apache.org/ivy/