Posted to c-user@axis.apache.org by Duane Murphy <du...@mac.com> on 2005/10/22 00:30:01 UTC

axis3 Transport?

Hi Folks,
I'm working on building axis-c for Mac OS X so I don't have the benefit
of a build system that works and I am trying to assemble the build by hand.

Is the transport in the axis3 directory supposed to be compilable? Or is
it still under construction?

Thanks for the help,

 ...Duane

Re: axis3 Transport?

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@wso2.com>.
Duane Murphy wrote:

>Hi Folks,
>I'm working on building axis-c for Mac OS X so I don't have the benefit
>of a build system that works and I am trying to assemble the build by hand.
>
>Is the transport in the axis3 directory supposed to be compilable? Or is
>it still under construction?

Axis3 transport is compilable, is working and stable. There were a few
bugs lately due to a change but I saw a mail saying those changes were
backed off to get it working again.
In case you got the code while this was happening, please take a fresh
checkout.
Thanks,
Samisa...