Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2009/10/21 23:49:37 UTC

partyId in

Hi devs,

I can see no problems with it but I check with you before commiting in case in.
Currently in createUpdatePartyEmailAddress the partyId is forced to userLogin.partyId when calling createPartyEmailAddress.
I would like to be able to pass a partyId so I have added just before calling createPartyEmailAddress
            <if-empty field="parameters.partyId">
                <set field="emailAddressContext.partyId" from-field="userLogin.partyId"/>
            </if-empty>

Thanks

Jacques

Re: partyId in

Posted by Scott Gray <sc...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Sounds good to me Jacques, thanks for picking up on it.

Regards
Scott

HotWax Media
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com