Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au> on 2007/06/25 05:18:37 UTC

Subversion has moved for Turbine

The location of the Turbine projects has now moved in Subversion so you
will need to update your checked out src accordingly.

I have updated and deployed most of the sites.  I skipped Fulcrum which
is always a PITA for me to build.

Commit messages now go to "commits at turbine.apache,org", so make sure
you are subscribed there if you want to continue receiving commit
messages (JIRA messages will also be going there soon).

Scott

Re: Subversion has moved for Turbine

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.
Is not that I want to get rid of it asap, just that I am able to report to the board the move has
finalized ;)  (my mail sounded a bit inpatient)

Mvgr,
Martin

Posted by Scott Eade <se...@backstagetech.com.au>.

Posted by Martin van den Bemt <ml...@mvdb.net>.