Posted to dev@celix.apache.org by Pepijn Noltes <pe...@gmail.com> on 2017/02/01 15:34:30 UTC

new committer: Erjan Altena

Hi All,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Celix has invited Erjan
Altena to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that he has
accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is
no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better
productivity.

Yours,
The Apache Celix PMC

Re: new committer: Erjan Altena

Posted by Bjoern Petri <bj...@sundevil.de>.
Hi Erjan!

I am very glad to hear such good news -
also from my side a warm welcome.

As Gabriele already mentioned: Finally :)

Greetings,
Bjoern

Posted by Roy Lenferink <le...@gmail.com>.
Welcome Erjan, and good luck as a committer for Apache Celix ;)

Posted by erjan altena <er...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Thank you for the warm welcome. I really appreciate it.

Regards
Erjan

Op wo 1 feb. 2017 17:04 schreef Gabriele Ricciardi <lele.ricciardi@gmail.com
>: