Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Nicolás Lichtmaier <ni...@reloco.com.ar> on 2005/11/07 14:52:54 UTC

Quick (and incomplete) Subversion GUI with GTK+

I was bored and I've tried to reproduce the "repo browser" from
TortoiseSVN in GTK+. It looks nice! It's havily multithreaded and
carries upto 4 simultaneous operations with the Subversion server (of
course it's completely asynchronous and never blocks).

It compiles only with Subversion 1.3.0 and later and it uses the latest
GTK+ available in Debian unstable.

It does very little now, but I could extend it.

In case someone is interested, here it is: http://www.reloco.com.ar/subview/

Ah! URLs mustn't end in '/' or it crashes, and you need to have
authenticated with the repository earlier, as it doesn't prompt for
credentials yet (I don't undestand the API, I can't see the difference
between the simple provider and the username one).

Bye!