Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Ian Clelland <ic...@chromium.org> on 2014/04/23 22:06:50 UTC

Problem publishing plugins (was: [VOTE] Plugins Release)

Steve --

I just tried to publish with 'plugman publish .' from each plugin
directory, as the release docs say to do. Each plugin claimed that it was
published (taking 10-20 seconds each, so it appeared to be doing
*something*)

I don't see the updated plugins on plugins.cordova.io, though -- is there
some lag time, or did I just do it wrong?

(I'm using plugman master, as requested -- hash b0d0782)

Ian

Re: Problem publishing plugins (was: [VOTE] Plugins Release)

Posted by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com>.
Hey Ian,

I will look into the issue right now.

Want to jump on #cordova (irc.freenode.net)

-Steve

Posted by Ian Clelland <ic...@chromium.org>.
Andrew got the plugman issue sorted out for me -- turns out I was still
using an old version which I had installed via NPM; not the version in git.
Also I wasn't an owner of any of the core plugins, so I couldn't publish
them anyway.