Posted to alexandria-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Nick Chalko <ni...@chalko.com> on 2002/11/13 22:18:55 UTC

# krysalis-template/helloworld

Sam asked What changes to gump and/or centipede are required to get the
following to work
http://cvs.apache.org/builds/gump/2002-11-11/krysalis-centipede.html

Here is what I think is the gumpflow for centipede disired .

    1. bootstrap krysalis-ruper
    2. bootstrap krysalis-ant-tasks
          1. depends on kryslis-ruper
    3. krysalis-centipede-bootstrap
          1. depends on krysalis-ant-tasks
          2. cvs up
          3. rm tools/cents/*.cent  (I don't remember if gump does a
             clean cvs every time.)
    4.  krysalis-cents-bootstrap
          1. depends on krysalis-centipede-bootsrap
          2. set CENTIPEDE_HOME to the cvs version of
             krysalis-centipede-bootstrap
          3. $CENTIPEDE_HOME/bin/cent -Dproject.name=mycent lpublish   #
             For all cents.
                1. Krysalis needs to provide the target that does this.
    5. krslalis-centipede
          1. depends on krysalis-cents-bootsrap
          2. set CENTIPEDE_HOME to the cvs version of
             krysalis-centipede-bootstrap
          3. $CENTIPEDE_HOME/bin/cent all
    6. krysalis-template/hello-world
          1. depends on krysalis-cents-bootsrap
          2. set CENTIPEDE_HOME to the cvs version of
             krysalis-centipede-bootstrap
          3. $CENTIPEDE_HOME/bin/cent
    7. krysalis-template/smoketest
          1. depends on krysalis-cents-bootsrap
          2. set CENTIPEDE_HOME to the cvs version of
             krysalis-centipede-bootstrap
          3. $CENTIPEDE_HOME/bin/cent
    8. krysalis-template/krysalis-project
          1. depends on krysalis-cents-bootsrap
          2. set CENTIPEDE_HOME to the cvs version of
             krysalis-centipede-bootstrap
          3. $CENTIPEDE_HOME/bin/cent

If we agree this is the desired flow, then  lets start looking at how to
make it happen.

R,

Nick