Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by de...@exporganica.com.ar on 2003/04/02 17:08:47 UTC

RE: Problems deploying webapps on tomcat and apache

Hi,

In first place you don't have to put /hwe/LoginServlet in your url, only
put http://localhost:8080/archive/hwe because hwe in your web.xml maps to
LoginServlet.

In second place your 404 error came from apache http server or tomcat
server. If came from tomcat maybe you have to put in the httpd.conf the
JkMount directive, for example JkMount /archive/* your_worker

Best regards,
Maximiliano Palacios