Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@apache.org> on 2014/06/13 16:32:42 UTC

ApacheCon CFP closes June 25

Dear Accumulo enthusiast,

As you may be aware, ApacheCon will be held this year in Budapest, on
November 17-23. (See http://apachecon.eu for more info.)

The Call For Papers for that conference is still open, but will be
closing soon. We need all kinds of talks - deep technical talks, hands-on
tutorials, introductions for beginners, or case studies about the
awesome stuff you're doing with Accumulo.

Please consider submitting a proposal, at
http://events.linuxfoundation.org//events/apachecon-europe/program/cfp

Thanks!

Re: ApacheCon CFP closes June 25

Posted by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com>.
I'd pay my own way, but I don't want to make the trip alone. Hungary isn't
the market. The market is the EU. And the data scientists in Germany.

Posted by Michael Allen <mi...@sqrrl.com>.

Posted by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com>.