Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Doug Sale <do...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/31 18:42:54 UTC

Build Settings

For release versions of Lucene.Net:
- should the project's Build Configuration be set to 'Release'?
- should the conditional compilation symbol 'SHARP_ZIP_LIB' be defined?

-Doug

Re: Build Settings

Posted by Ben Martz <be...@gmail.com>.
1. Yes to the Release flag
2. No to the conditional flag - even though I use it in my projects,
conditionals with external dependencies should not be part of a formal
release unless offered as a separate build.

--
13:37 - Someone stole the precinct toilet. The cops have nothing to go on.
14:37 - Officers dispatched to a daycare where a three-year-old was