Posted to users@solr.apache.org by Neeraj giri <gi...@gmail.com> on 2023/02/02 09:40:44 UTC

Creating custom analyzer

Hi all,
I have a use case, the data I have is *mc burger* and I want to get this
result on querying *mcburger*, can you please suggest the tokenizer and
filters I can use while indexing and querying to achieve this.
Regards,

Neeraj giri

Re: Creating custom analyzer

Posted by Mikhail Khludnev <mk...@apache.org>.
Hi,
May it be DictionaryCompoundWordTokenFilter?
see
https://lucene.apache.org/core/9_0_0/analysis/common/org/apache/lucene/analysis/compound/package-summary.html

--
Sincerely yours