Posted to commits@couchdb.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/06/13 11:22:43 UTC

[Couchdb Wiki] Update of "CouchDB_in_the_wild" by NoahSlater

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Couchdb Wiki" for change notification.

The "CouchDB_in_the_wild" page has been changed by NoahSlater:
http://wiki.apache.org/couchdb/CouchDB_in_the_wild?action=diff&rev1=123&rev2=124

   * [[http://www.assaydepot.com/|Assay Depot]] a marketplace for pharmaceutical research services. We have multiple sites based on CouchDB (including [[http://providers.assaydepot.com/|our provider site]] all using filtered replication to communicate.

-  * [[http://www.passged.com/|Passed GED]] A GED preparation service.
-
-  * [[http://www.floridatechonline.com/undergraduate-aa-criminal-justice-degree.asp|Criminal Justice Degree]] A regionally accredited college degree.
-