Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/16 19:13:37 UTC

ROME 1.0 RC1 disted

I've updated ROME wiki, uploaded the javadocs and dists, tagging CVS
at the moment.

Would somebody double check everything is OK, links and downloads?

Also we should get the JAR in a maven repo. Who had the necessary
permissions to do?

We can do a final 1.0 release in a couple of weeks, if no issues arise
retagging RC1 as 1.0. Also it would give time for any subproject
(Fetcher ?) that wants to go 1.0 in tandem.

Cheers.

[email recall] ROME 1.0 RC1 disted

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@gmail.com>.
Apologies for the my previous email, somehow my email aliases got
screwed up, this should have gone to the ROME alias.

Alejandro

Posted by Alejandro Abdelnur <tu...@gmail.com>.