Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net> on 2012/12/03 03:31:31 UTC

My mwiki account appears to have vanished

Evening;

I just tried to log in to my mwiki account and was informed by a very
polite error message that I no longer exist.(See Below)

> Login error
> There is no user by the name "KNMcKenna". Check your spelling.

I know that I logged in last week. Could this account have been deleted
in the recent maintenance to clear up the spam attack?

Regards
Keith

Re: My mwiki account appears to have vanished

Posted by janI <ja...@apache.org>.
Just a word of caution, if (as in this case) an account is deleted wrongly
then I can only restore it as long as no new account is created with the
same name.

Jan.

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.

Posted by Andrew Douglas Pitonyak <an...@pitonyak.org>.