Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by "Trenton D. Adams" <tr...@athabascau.ca> on 2009/08/19 20:25:56 UTC

Feature for iBatis

Hi Guys,

I thought of a feature that may be useful.  iBatis, upon an SQLException, could put the entire SQL, with the parameters that were passed, into the new NestedSQLException that it throws.  That way, a person could literally copy and paste the SQL out of a log file, to see what is happening.

That could be an optional configuration in the configuration file.

Trenton D. Adams
Systems Analyst/Web Software Engineer
Navy Penguins at your service!
Athabasca University
(780) 675-6195
:wq!

__
---

Re: Feature for iBatis

Posted by Richard Bibb <ri...@aimhedge.com>.
This works for me.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<log4j:configuration xmlns:log4j="http://jakarta.apache.org/log4j/">

	<appender name="CONSOLE" class="org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender">

		</layout>
	</appender>

 	<logger name="java.sql">
		<level value="DEBUG" />